Saturday, November 1, 2008

You just don't know it

STOP.

I've had enough of everyone bitching at me about Taylor. It needs to stop now. None of you, I repeat, NONE of you have the slightest idea what went down. Taylor and I are the only ones who know the details, and I'm keeping it that way for exactly this reason. You all have NO right to constantly bitch me out for breaking it off with her the way I did. Yes, I'll admit that breaking it off with her over the phone was a dick move, but will you see it from my point of view for two fucking seconds?! Her and I have COMPLETELY different schedules. I'm swamped with work right now, my stress level is way past its limit, and there's no way in hell I could've done it face to face. It just wasn't possible.

So I'd really appreciate it if you'd all back off.

She's not the only one that got hurt here.

No comments: